Τρίτη 16 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Total refusal of army

Here are some parts of a text of a person that refused totaly the Greek army.There may be some mistakes on the translation.For his letter at Greek language click here: http://athens.indymedia.org/front.php3?lang=el&article_id=1132771


''I deny the army.
I refuse to be a part of the worst authoritarian mechanism.Army symbolizes all those I am not by fighting all those things I am.''

''At the army I have to swear that the most important thing for me is the flag and that I accept that I will defend it till the last drop of my blood.But I have decide which thing of those two is more important for me and its color is red.It unite people and it does not split them.''

''I refuse to become a ''man''.I prefer to explore by my own the way to recognize myself, and to create my character and my behavior through kindness and tolerance.I do not want them to turn me by force to a tough and endurable maco man.''

I cannot be a part of an institution that its aim is to continue the nation authority, 2 things which are my enemies.

I wont stop living, I wont stop living to be recruited , i wont serve something that I hate for the 'country' no I wont go crazy...('I wont stop living'' Scaribas 2005)

Total refusal of army

E.M.''